"Kokotel" creates "Centralized Operation" model Kokotel, a Japanese hotel operator, is on course to create a "WOW" experience, inviting medium-sized hotel owners to co-create high revenue amid the current economic crisis, under the new management model called "Centralized Operation" – a full-range solution to the hotel business by the back-office teams who take care of all the relevant operations, decreasing cost in human resource and increasing sales effectiveness, for the better turnover. Having 6 new contracts to guarantee its success and 464 more rooms under its wing, Kokotel aims to constantly expand its service across Thailand and other countries.Mr. Rei Matsuda
A WOW solution for medium-sized hotels!!
With 6 newly signed contracts amid COVID-19 crisis
, CEO of Kokotel (Thailand) Co., Ltd. explains that Kokotel is a Japanese hotel operator, with 6-year experience in hotel management at the heart of the main tourist cities of Thailand, especially the 50-to-200-room mid-scale operation. The company provides all-encompassing services and solutions to hotel business, offering a new centralized systemic approach called "Centralized Operation"
which helps the business owners to generate income with more financial efficiency.
"Besides dwindling numbers of tourists due to COVID-19, the other impact that small-to-medium-sized hotels have to face is the lack of experience in managing the business amid economic crisis, such as how to keep the standard of service, how to manage the human resource, the purchasing, or even how to increase the profit. Several owners hire big hotel brands to manage the business for them, but that creates a higher cost of service. Eventually their fixed cost becomes too high, and af
fects the profit. They are left with a higher financial burden."
The COVID-19 situation much emphasizes the efficiency of this new model of "Centralized Operation"
for hotel management. In this model, the professional teams of Kokotel will form your back-office teams. They will find solutions and provide support to various operations: Sales and Marketing team
– planning how to sell the rooms effectively both online and via agencies, with market evaluation and suitable price adjustment; Account team
– professionally recording and summarizing the financial statement; IT team
– selecting and managing the IT system, including the software necessary for hotel management. The Kokotel back-office teams will manage hotels for the owners, sending reports and organizing monthly internal meetings.
The effective management system can support the hotel business in every way. Even from the very beginning with only a plot of land or without any experience in the hotel industry, Kokotel is equipped with our Design and Construction Management team
– advising on the designs and cooperating with the contractors to reach the standard of your hotel brand and execute the construction on time; Human Resource team
– evaluating the needed man power, selecting and training employees in accordance with the hospitality standard; Food and Beverage team
– a group of food experts to plan the culinary concept and select the cost-effective ingredients; Purchasing team
– ensuring the quality of supplies, the selection and price efficiency. With no need to employ additional manpower to form these teams, the "Centralized Operation"
ensures less cost and better revenue.